SJV Remote Learning Hub
St John the Vianneys have provided this online resource to enable students to continue with their learning as independently as possible with regular teacher group time and check ins.
In order to do this we utilise a number of online environments to coordinate learning and communication. This page is designed to assist families in accessing and using these online environments.
The Remote Learning Hub is a central point for students and parents to easily access relevant websites. Below these websites have been placed into two distcinct areas and all the user need do is click on the relevant icon to access what they need.
Communication and Teaching Platforms
- Microsoft Teams: A safe and secure space for video conferencing and messaging with their teacher, inclusion assistants and their classmates.
- Google Classrooms: The site to access their learning program and submit any work that is required.
- Seesaw: Where students and parents, particularly in the K-2 years, can share learning and communicate.
- Class Dojo: Where parents and carers can communicate with thier classroom teacher
Kindergarten to Year 6 Learning Resources
- Learning Resources: Each year level has a collection of links that teachers will refer to in their learning program as well as a number of other useful resources. This will be updated as required.
- Useful Tools: Explanations about the Chrome extensions that are available to students to assist them in accessing and presenting their learning program.
|Kids News||Understanding Faith||
(e-books and audiobooks for borrowing)
Wushka (Levelled readers)
Scholastic Learn at Home